R718.com aims to support the worldwide use of water as refrigerant in cooling, refrigeration, and heating. It is more than a platform to advertise water refrigeration technology. Rather it is an interactive tool that will help you stay connected with the global natural refrigerant community and be informed about latest developments regarding the use of water as natural refrigerant.
What can I find on R718.com?
The website keeps you abreast of all developments in water refrigeration technologies in a user-friendly way. It provides:
- News: Updates on recent developments affecting the use of water as refrigerant worldwide.
- Products & Services: A database of components, systems & engineering service providers in the field of water refrigeration, heating & cooling.
- Papers: The first online collection of papers, studies, presentations, standards and articles dedicated exclusively to water refrigerant technologies.
- Events: A list of conferences, meetings, and trade fairs of relevance for the water refrigeration industry.
- Company directory: A comprehensive listing of key actors in the water refrigeration sector.
- Interactive online community: The first dedicated online community for the water refrigeration industry to find business and project partners, share best practices, discuss technical issues and exchange ideas about the use of water as refrigerant, and gateway to the global natural refrigerants community.
- Jobs platform: Connect with employers and qualified staff active in water refrigeration technologies.
Who should use it?
- Engineers from Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and system / components suppliers developing water refrigeration systems
- Retailers or End Users that are looking for sustainable refrigeration systems
- Public Authorities worldwide
- Media and NGOs following climate change and environmental technologies, as well as
- Anyone with an interest in environmentally safe heating, cooling and refrigeration systems for industrial, commercial, and residential applications